When building a shed most or all people are always looking for a way to save as much money as possible on their shed building materials. So here are a few pointers on how yo save some money on your shed materials.
Here is a list of resources to save money on your shed:
- Go to Lowe's and if you have a free account from them, you can automatically save 5% off on your order.
- Home depot offers you a variety of discounts on your order if you have a home depot card, but without a home depot card, you can save anywhere from 8-12% off on materials on orders of $2,500 or more.
- There is a place called "Restore" from Habitat for Humanity, they salvage paint, cabinets, carpet, laminate flooring, and other materials and selling these products for a fraction of the cost of other building materials. Whatever they have in stock will vary.
- Craigslist or other Community ads. If you look at these ad resources many people sell extra materials from remodeling their homes, or other commercial construction companies may advertize selling extra materials left form a job.
- Finally look at local sales from lumber stores that may be selling lumber that may be overstocked, damaged, or anything else.
Hope this helps, if you are also looking for plans that are needed build a shed, we offer a wide variety of shed plans that are available.
You can visit our website at www.uppervalleybuilders.biz.