When owning a small playhouse that has small enough dimensions to fit into a corner of a room. The following playhouse shown below is a 3ftx3.5ft playhouse that can be placed inside and outside.
Many wonder why you want to do this. Well once winter season comes, your children may want to still play in their playhouse, but it may be too cold for them to play outside. That is why you can have the opportunity to get a simple playhouse inside and outside.
Here are some pointers what is needed to make this a great playhouse for your kids:
- If it is made out of wood, make sure it is sanded well to prevent slivers
- To prevent slivers have smooth laminate flooring and smooth factory made interior sheathing.
- Roofing may be made of shingles but not recommended if playhouse is always inside.
- You can insulate it but not recommended if your child is not going to sleep in it at night.
- Make sure the foundation is treated if it is going to be outside.
There are many things to look out for to have a playhouse inside or outside. Let me know if you have any questions, or feel free to check out my website to see all playhouse models at www.uppervalleybuilders.biz.